Rochester Churches Monroe County
St. James


Location: Monroe County, Irondequoit
Address: 130 Brett Rd. Map
Parish formed: July 1949
Present church built: May 30, 1950 [dedicated]
Present affiliation: Part of the Peace of Christ parish
Web site:


  • Fr. Francis M. Feeney, 1949-Sep. 12, 1979 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. Robert C. Bradler, Sep. 12, 1979-June 27, 1995
  • Fr. Mark A. Miller, Jan. 1, 1991-June 30, 1991 [Temporary administrator, sabbatical]
  • Fr. John Lynch, 1995-2004
  • Fr. Robert Schrader, June 29, 2004-present


Coming soon...

Exterior Photographs
Interior Photographs

Stations of the Cross


© 2008-2018 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.

Created by: James J. Sarkis