Top

Rochester Churches Steuben County
St. Mary Chapel

Biography

Location: Steuben County, Troupsburg
Address: Leonard Rd. Map
Parish formed: 1866?
Present church built: 1866
Present affiliation: Closed - demolished
Date closed: 1883
Web site: n/a

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

  • Fr. James Tuohey<1960>
  • Fr. Daniel Moore
  • Fr. A. M. McConnell
  • Fr. James Rogers, -1869
  • Fr. C. D. McMullen, 1869-
  • ..
  • Fr. Michael P. Conray, <1875>
  • ..
  • Fr. F. Clark, 1879-1882
  • Fr. H. H. Connery, 1883

History

A chapel was built in Troupsburg as a mission of St. Mary's in Rexville (then located in Greenwood) in 1866. The chapel was used from 1866 to 1883, but has since been demolished. A Catholic cemetery still exists at this site.


Historical Photographs
Map
trivoo.net webseite

Home

© 2008-2018 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis