Rochester Churches Monroe County
St. Louis

Biography

Location: Monroe County, Pittsford
Address: 64 S. Main St. Map
Parish formed: 1870 [mission], Feb. 1911 [parish]
Present church built: May 21, 1958
Present affiliation: Parish
Web site: http://stlouischurch.org/

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

  • Fr. Louis Miller, 1866-1870 [Assumption Pastor]
  • Fr. Patrick C. McGrath, 1870-1878
  • Fr. John L. Codyre, 1879-Feb. 1911
  • Msgr. Louis W. Edelman, July 1, 1911-June 25, 1953 [First resident Pastor]
  • Fr. John A. Reddington, June 26, 1953-June 28, 1983 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. Louis J. Hohman, June 28, 1983-June 29, 1993 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. James A. Schwartz, June 29, 1993-2005
  • Fr. Kevin Murphy, 2005-June 28, 2011 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. Robert Ring, June 28, 2011-present

History

Coming soon...

Exterior Photographs
Interior Photographs

Stations of the Cross

Stained Glass
Historical Photographs
Map
www.mapembed.com

Home

© 2008-2017 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis