Top

Rochester Churches Monroe County
St. Andrew

Biography

Location: Monroe County, City of Rochester (Southeast)
Address: 923 Portland Ave. Map
Parish formed: Oct. 8, 1913
Present church built: June 12, 1927 [dedicated]
Present affiliation: Closed
Date closed: Oct. 16, 2011
Web site: n/a

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

  • Fr. Joseph A. Miller, Oct. 8, 1913-Nov. 1914 [Holy Trinity pastor who helped found the parish]
  • Msgr. George W. Eckl, Nov. 1914-Jan. 19, 1965 [First resident pastor; upon retirement]
  • Fr. Charles J. McCarthy, Jan. 19, 1965-July 16, 1971
  • Fr. Bernard V. Kuchman, 1971-1972
  • Fr. Bernard F. Dollen, 1972-June 25, 1980
  • Fr. John J. Hempel, June 25, 1980-1983
  • Ronald W. Stacy, 1983-Jan. 5, 1993?
  • Fr. Robert A. Klee, Jan. 1990?-July 1, 1990 [Temporary administrator]
  • Fr. Timothy E. Horan, Jan. 5, 1993-June 26, 2001
  • Fr. Michael Mayer, June 26, 2001-2010
  • Fr. Paul Gitau and Deborah A. Housel, 2010-Oct. 16, 2011 [Co-administrators]

History

Coming soon...

Exterior Photographs
Interior Photographs

Stations of the Cross

Stained Glass
Historical Photographs
Map
www.mapembed.com

Home

© 2008-2017 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis