Ontario County, Canandaigua Lake
Corner of Wells Curtice Rd. and W. Lake Rd. 4629 W. Lake Rd.
Present chapel built:
Our Lady of Lebanon was constructed in 1915 to serve as a summer chapel for
vacationers to the adjacent Canandaigua Lake. It was also used as a
chapel for campers at the nearby Camp Madonna. The chapel was closed in 1934, sold, and
converted into a private home. In 1969, Dr. Joseph Fitzpatrick purchased the
former church building and invited priests to offer Mass in the former
chapel every five years until his death. The building still exists.