Top

Rochester Churches Monroe County
Our Lady of Good Counsel

Biography

Location: Monroe County, Rochester SW
Address: 640 Brooks Ave. Map
Parish formed: Oct. 7, 1928
Present church built:
Present affiliation: Closed
Date closed: May 7, 2006
Web site: n/a

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

  • Fr. Edward T. Meagher, Oct. 7, 1928-1946
  • Msgr. Leo V. Smith, 1946-1967 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. Paul G. Wohlrab, 1967-June 1985 [upon retirement]
  • Fr. Louis A. Sirianni, June 1985-June 30, 1992
  • Fr. Robert T. Werth, June 30, 1992-2004
  • Sr. Marie Susan Hoffman SSJ, June 2004-Sep. 12, 2005 [Temporary administrator; resigned]
  • Fr. Raymond H. Fleming, Sep. 12, 2005-May 7, 2006

History

Coming soon...

Exterior Photographs
Historical Photographs
Map
www.mapembed.com

Home

© 2008-2017 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis