Rochester Churches Livingston County
Chapel

Biography

Location: Livingston County, Brushville [Tuscarora]
Address: n/a
Parish formed: 1838
Present church built: 1838
Present affiliation: Closed - demolished
Date closed: 1842
Web site: n/a

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

History

A small chapel was constructed in Brushville (present-day Tuscarora near Mt. Morris) in 1838. The chapel was used for a short time, closing four years later. It served Irish immigrants who were building the Genesee Valley canal.



Home

© 2008-2017 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis