Rochester Churches Chemung County
Chapel

Biography

Location: Chemung County, Big Flats
Address:
Parish formed: ~1885
Present church built:
Present affiliation: Closed
Date closed: ~1900
Web site: n/a

Pastors/Rectors/Administrators

History

A small chapel existed in Big Flats, NY from 1885-1900 as a mission of St. Mary's in Corning. The name of this chapel is unknown. The church was sold in 1900 and converted into apartment buildings. It is unknown if it still exists.


Historical Photographs

Home

© 2008-2017 Rochester Churches. All photographs on this site listed under "External" or "Internal" photographs are property of Rochester Churches. Historical images are the property of their respective owners. This site is an independent venture not affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Rochester Churches is not for profit. The purpose of this site is to create an online catalogue of Rochester Catholic churches, past and present.



Created by: James J. Sarkis